|Make a Prompt|
|Date added to the store||October 2014|
"Make a Prompt" is an Add-In to allow you to view and edit certain in-game prompts. Every bolded button in the Add-In represents a prompt that can have its message changed. NOTE: The 'Close prompts' button in the Add-In only works for the bolded prompts. The last 3 buttons in the Add-In are AS3 prompts or ones that can not be closed via the 'Close prompts' button.
The add-in has a bunch of messages to edit and manipulate. The features are client-sided.
- This add-in allows a player to show Interface prompts including "Question", "Error", and others.
- 2 of the non-bolded buttons are AS3 based prompts.
- This Add-In was also done with MhX.
- Version 1.0 did not open for some users. Anyone without Visual Studio installed wouldn't be able to run it (This bug is fixed in 1.1).
- Version 1.0 (October 19) - Initial Release.
- Version 1.1 (October 20) - Fixed a bug not allowing some users to run the Add-In.